Enjoy five experimental firkins created by our brewers and chat with them about their creations. Here's the current lineup:
- Black Hand Chocolate Milk Stout with Orange Peel and dry-hopped with Amarillo, created by Joe Smith.
- Big Daddy IPA with Cocktail Grapefruit, created by Rylan Ortiz.
- Black Hand Chocolate Milk Stout with Sugar Knife Marshmallows, Graham Crackers, and TCHO cacao nibs, created by Mike Brinkman.
- Payback Porter with peanut butter cups, created by Kushal Hall.
- Metropolis Lager with Lemongrass, Lime, Ginger, Thai Pepper and Bayleaf by Josh Benedict.
Native Sons BBQ will be serving up the best ALL WOOD BBQ in San Francisco! Yes, thats right, Native Sons twice in a week! You can't go wrong with BBQ, ever. They will be serving the following smoked meats: pork belly, whole chicken, whole beef brisket, beef ribs, cream corn, baked beans and banana pudding. Mouth watering, right?
Service starts at 4pm until they sell out -- and they always do, so show up early!