Located at our brewery in the heart of industrial San Francisco, the Speakeasy Tap Room features twelve rotating taps of fresh beer, available in tasting flights, pints, bottles, cans, and growlers to-go.
Tue - Thu: 1:00pm - 10:00pm
Fri - Sat: 1:00pm - 12:00am
Sun: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
Note: Last call/beer served 30 minutes prior to close.
- Happy Hour: $1 off tap pours, Tue - Fri 1-5pm.
- Tuesdays: Keep the Pint Night
- Thirsty Thursdays: 20% Off Growler Fills
- Session Saturdays: Cornhole, Brewery Tours & 20% Off Session Beer Growler Fills
- Sunday Happy Hour 5-8pm
- You must be 21+ to enter Tap Room.
- Kids are allowed on our outdoor patio under parental supervision.
- Dogs are allowed outside and must be on a leash.
Phone: (415) 642-3371
Growler Fill Policy
We fill Speakeasy growlers and generic blank growlers that are 32 oz. and 64 oz. in size. The growler must be completely uncovered and free of other brewery logos or stickers. No exceptions to this policy will be made. If you don’t own a growler, we’re happy to supply you with one in our Tap Room.