Run across the city from brewery to brewery and help raise money for Pints for Prostates. Our colleagues at Headlands Brewing organized this wonderful event and you're welcome to participate. If you can't make the run come for the finish line party and cornhole tournament. $1 for every beer sold at Speakeasy Ales & Lagers will be donated to Pints for Prostates.
The run will begin at 1pm at Fort Point Beer in the Ferry Building, then it will proceed to 11 more brewery aid stations throughout the city over 17.4 miles. You can start from the beginning or join at any point in the run.
Here's the run schedule and approximate timing:
- Fort Point Beer (at Ferry Building, Run Start, 0.0 mi, 12:30-1pm)
- The Yard (Anchor Brewing, 1.54 mi, 1:13-1:19pm)
- Local Brewing (2.35 mi, 1:21-1:28pm)
- Black Hammer (2.7 mi, 1:24-1:33pm)
- Thirsty Bear Brewing (3.16 mi, 1:29-1:38pm)
- Magnolia Gastropub (Haight Street, 6.19 mi, 1:56-2:15pm)
- Social Kitchen & Brewery (7.71 mi, 2:10-2:33pm)
- Southpaw BBQ (10.68 mi, 2:36-3:08pm)
- Triple Voodoo Brewing (12.8 mi, 2:55-3:34pm)
- Harmonic Brewing (13.56 mi, 3:02-3:43pm)
- Laughing Monk Brewery (15.67 mi, 3:21-4:08pm)
- Speakeasy Ales & Lagers (Run Finish, 17.39 mi, 3:36-4:29pm)
The finish line cornhole tournament will begin at Speakeasy Ales & Lagers at 6pm. A participation fee of $10 ($20 per team) will benefit Pints for Prostates. 1st place winners receive Headlands beer, Speakeasy beer, and 1 VIP ticket to the Rare Beer Tasting in Denver on October 7th. Second and third place winners will also receive prizes. The tournament is open to everyone, not just the runners. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to participate.