NOTE: Speakeasy brewery tours are not being offered at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment, and hope to offer them again in the near future.
- - - -
Brewery Tour & Tasting
Brewery tours at Speakeasy Ales & Lagers are designed to take guests through our entire brewing and packaging process, from raw ingredients to beer in bottles, cans, and kegs. Tour groups are limited to just 10 people. The small group size allows for a more intimate and safe experience.
The tour also includes beer tasting. One 5 oz. beer will be provided at the beginning of the tour, and another 5 oz. beer will be provided at the conclusion. Tours begin with a short historical overview and visit six different locations throughout the brewery. Tours last between 20-30 minutes and end in our Tap Room.
Tours take place on Saturdays Only and must be booked 24 hours in advance and cost $7 per person (+ booking fees). Walk-in tour spots may or may not be available on the day of the tour. If spots are open, they're available on a first come first serve basis.
Before booking a tour, please read our terms and conditions below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You must be 21+ years of age to take a tour.
- You must wear closed-toe flat bottomed shoes. No sandals or heels are allowed.
- Safety glasses must be worn. They'll be provided.
- One stop out of six on the tour, specifically the brew deck, isn't handicap accessible.
- The brewery poses many potential hazards, including, but not limited to: hazardous chemicals, moving machinery, slip and fall hazards and extreme heat.
- By booking a tour you're confirming that you have been warned of these hazards, and that you will, at all times, follow the instructions of your tour guide and proceed with caution. Patrons who do not follow directions of tour guides may be expelled from the premises.